When you're given your login details for Local Artist, you will already have been assigned a gallery within which you can upload your images.
If you think your gallery should be under a different category (for instance, Surrealism rather than Abstract, please contact the administrator)
- Click the MEMBER LOGIN button in the top left-hand corner of the home page.
Enter your username and password.
- Navigate to GALLERIES, whin which you will see a link to USER PANEL.
- Click on the UPLOAD button.
- If you have more than one gallery/cateogory, select which CATEGORY to which you want the image uploaded (see below).
- Populate the GENERIC TITLE and GENERIC DESCRIPTION fields.
- Click on CHOOSE FILE and browse to the file on your computer/device
- Click UPLOAD
Please note that we are currently working on the functionality for members to be able to edit and/or delete paintings once they are uploaded. We will keep you posted as to when this functionality is deployed.